This is a site for storing information on my current and previous projects, posts for information on said projects or presentations, and in depth answers to random questions I’ve been asked over time.
I have a background in programming and currently work in networking/network-security and systems administration.
The main areas I have knowledge (arbitrary ordering):
- Personal Security and Privacy
- Social Engineering (I like people)
- Computer Networking
- People Networking (I like people)
- Importance of Minor Details (I usually call it “The difference between Good and Great”)
- Ansible (if you count Ansible as scripting)
- Linux Operating systems
- Mostly C-based languages
- Working most with Rust and Haskell, right now (meaning: learning)
If you would like to contact me for some reason, here is my e-mail: